“Terrible service, 1 hour wait.”
Review of Tuckers Inn

Tuckers Inn
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Invergordon
Cuisines: Bar, British, Scottish
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Alness
“Terrible service, 1 hour wait.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered food for myself and 4 other friends to take away one lunch time. I placed my order at 9:30am and asked to pick it up at 1pm. (Lunch time) I arrived and it was rather busy so I expected a 10-15 minute wait. OH NO! After about 30 minutes I started wondering what was happening so I spoke to older man (who always seems as though he is drunk) and said "I know it's not your fault it's the kitchens fault but can you please see how long my food will be" his reply was "actually it is no ones fault" he then turned his back on me. I simply replied "well who's fault is it then?" He completely ignored me! I then stood there for 1 hour waiting for my meals to take away. The waitresses apologised but I didn't except there apology as I was very annoyed at the poor customer service and the very lengthy wait. I think they only starting cooking the meals when I arrived. Absolute shambles of a place! Never returning!

2 Thank Sarah654321

Invergordon, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went here for our anniversary, we were met by what can only be guessed to be the manager who had the personality and persona of someone who was having a root canal treatment with out anaesthetic. Basically grunted at us.
Tables where as sticky and looked liked they had come out of a skip.
Waited at least 10 mins to order then another hour to eat.
Food was ok.
Manager wondered around place muttering and moaning to himself.
Only one waitress serving for the whole establishment.
Never asked if we required another drink.
All in all this will be a place I never ever set foot in again as the service was appalling.
Out of 10 a -5 would sum up our experience well.

• Visited July 2014
Invergordon, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Just had lunch at tuckers inn .Great place for food very delish.... Quick service and lovelly member of staff ( just one server on)

• Visited July 2014
Invergordon, United Kingdom
“Great place great food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been to tuckers in a few times now and always like going back. Great menu choice and tasty food. The staff are very friendly and attentive and you aren't left waiting for long. It is in a lovely spot beautiful views over Cromarty firth and to my delight last dining experience a cruise ship was leaving got a lovely view of it from my seat. Tuckers inn is reliable I feel confident it will be enjoyable when I go there. The only thing I would change would be the tables they could do with a sand and varnish

• Visited May 2014
“Very nice! Great location.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed 4 days at the Tucker's inn for work at the nearby shipyard and was very pleased. The room is compact, efficient and clean. My sleep was uninterrupted by noise or any discomforts.

Restraunt was not only conveniently located within steps of the room but serves delicious and HOT plates as well. I enjoyed a "full English" in the morning much to my waistlines dismay.

I will be booking my next business trip here and will also bring my wife in the near future for a vacation in the beautiful surrounding countryside.