This is not a modern, perfectly formed chain hotel but don't let that put you off. This hotel suits couples, families or groups and is ideally located for Anglesey and most of the places you want to see in north Wales. The views down Menai straits are outstanding but not as pleasing as the people that look after you. If being treated liked a VIP by people that care passionately about hospitality is what matters to you do not look past this hotel. Full of character with the benefit of a nice little pool for a dip we absolutely loved it and will be taking our 3 girls back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Port Dinorwic is an informal and friendly hotel with a varied selection of accommodation types. These include double rooms, twin rooms, suites, apartments and cottages, all at affordable prices. Its location overlooking the Menai Straits gives it un-paralleled panoramic sea views. Each room at the Hotel Port Dinorwic is individually styled and laid out. Room capacity varies from single occupancy double rooms, to six person suites. All accommodation is en-suite, with tea and coffee making facilities, free view TV and free WIFI. Please note that not all rooms have a sea view. The hotel also boasts a range of facilities, such as a heated swimming pool, sauna, restaurant and function rooms. The hotel is perfectly situated between the university city of Bangor and the historic town of Caernarfon. The Snowdonia National Park is located only 15 mins away and the Isle of Anglesey only 5 mins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hotel Port Dinorwic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plas Dinorwic Hotel
- Plas Dinorwic y Felinheli
- Hotel Port Dinorwic Y Felinheli, Wales