stayed over the bank holiday for a couple of nights with the family. booked a penthouse room. room was fantastic with great views. room itself was clean spacious and much better than expected. Staff really friendly and recommend places to see, things to do without even being requested. I would not stay anywhere else if visiting north wales again and highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Port Dinorwic is an informal and friendly hotel with a varied selection of accommodation types. These include double rooms, twin rooms, suites, apartments and cottages, all at affordable prices. Its location overlooking the Menai Straits gives it un-paralleled panoramic sea views. Each room at the Hotel Port Dinorwic is individually styled and laid out. Room capacity varies from single occupancy double rooms, to six person suites. All accommodation is en-suite, with tea and coffee making facilities, free view TV and free WIFI. Please note that not all rooms have a sea view. The hotel also boasts a range of facilities, such as a heated swimming pool, sauna, restaurant and function rooms. The hotel is perfectly situated between the university city of Bangor and the historic town of Caernarfon. The Snowdonia National Park is located only 15 mins away and the Isle of Anglesey only 5 mins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Port Dinorwic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plas Dinorwic Hotel
- Plas Dinorwic y Felinheli
- Hotel Port Dinorwic Y Felinheli, Wales