We stayed in the Top Tower apartment. It was definitely a great place to have picked. All round views from the windows, and everything we needed for our stay. We even managed to cook tasty breakfasts and an evening meal.
The view from the bathroom was amazing, the best place for a long soak after a hard days activity.
The staff were very friendly, helpful and genuinely interested in what we had planned.
If you want to visit anywhere in Snowdonia, this is an ideal spot to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Port Dinorwic is an informal and friendly hotel with a varied selection of accommodation types. These include double rooms, twin rooms, suites, apartments and cottages, all at affordable prices. Its location overlooking the Menai Straits gives it un-paralleled panoramic sea views. Each room at the Hotel Port Dinorwic is individually styled and laid out. Room capacity varies from single occupancy double rooms, to six person suites. All accommodation is en-suite, with tea and coffee making facilities, free view TV and free WIFI. Please note that not all rooms have a sea view. The hotel also boasts a range of facilities, such as a heated swimming pool, sauna, restaurant and function rooms. The hotel is perfectly situated between the university city of Bangor and the historic town of Caernarfon. The Snowdonia National Park is located only 15 mins away and the Isle of Anglesey only 5 mins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Port Dinorwic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plas Dinorwic Hotel
- Plas Dinorwic y Felinheli
- Hotel Port Dinorwic Y Felinheli, Wales