“Pleasant visit. Good Value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rossett Hall Hotel

Rossett Hall Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rossett
Ireland
“Pleasant visit. Good Value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed here for one night only on a business trip. It was a good experience, with nice staff,helpful in every way. Food in Oscars was good, once we found our way through the empty rooms. Possibly could do with a sign to show us the way to restaurant.! Rooms were very clean but very hot at night and I could not turn down the heat in bathroom which was boiling. Overall a pleasant stay and if needs I will stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank LottaAthlone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
south coast
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I will never forget the stay here, food was ok not the best but ok. Staff were abit grumpy, but what done me was the tic I found in my bed. It was disgusting, I actually slept on top of the quilt with my clothes on in the end. Not only that there were big marks in the toilet that made me sick. And the tv control had some pastey looking stains on it. I will never go back again that's a promise.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank micky1234
North Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed for New Year celebrations. Good 5 courses menu and good selection, great atmosphere, comfortable, clean spacious rooms. The package was very reasonably priced.Staff friendly and long serving members. Couldn't fault any part of our stay. Will defintely be returning!

• Stayed December 2013
chorley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We also went for New Year and had a great night. Afternoon tea was included in the B and B deal and was good - lovely scones and the hotel made some vegetarian options for our party on request without any fuss. The party was a great success and great value with cocktails and then dinner and Michael Buble tribute ( who was excellent!) The food was nice but the service was somewhat haphazard at times but it didn't spoil the evening in any way and all the staff at the hotel were very helpful and attentive throughout.Our room was a bit 'tired' and needed an update with a very old fashioned TV which was huge and didn't work and a dated bathroom but it was very clean and the bedding was nice. On looking through the hotel it is obviously undergoing a renovation and the areas that have been completed are really lovely- if this standard is maintained then the hotel will be absolutely fab when its renovation is completed.Overall a great stay and we would definitely return.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Leatherhead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

After a late business meeting cancellation I arrived at the hotel at 11am with a 2pm check in. The Manager brought coffee to an exquisite reception area where I could continue to work whilst he had my room forward prepared. The room was delightful with down quilt, pillows and lined curtains, the best nights sleep I have had in ages. The restaurant presented very good food and the eating between 5pm and 7pm and that was how much your meal cost was an added extra, very inventive. All members of staff I encountered were pleasant and attentive to requirements. All in all, I have been on the road for 5 years now staying around the UK and this is most certainly in my top 3 stays.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Lancaster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Just had a 4 night stay at this lovely hotel. The staff were all very helpful, nothing was to much trouble. The main reason for our visit was for the New Year's Eve party, with a Michael Buble tribute act. What a brilliant night the food was delicious, and the entertainment fantastic, and to top it off a fireworks display at midnight.
The other nights and
breakfast we dined at the hotel"s restaurant Oscar"s, the food again was delicious (photos to follow) and staff vey attentive. The only down side was as my husband is in a wheelchair, we couldn't get to the restaurant internally we had to go out of the hotel entrance and walk round to Oscar"s. Which was fine if it had been summer, but it was raining most of the time. We have told the management and they are aware that something needs sorting.
Thank you Martin and Tracy for a relaxing stay, you mad us feel very welcome.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Bolton, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Our new years break included afternoon tea, which was delicious, then cocktails at 7.30 before a lovely meal and fantastic entertainment courtesy of a michael buble tribute and disco.
I was slightly disappointed when I first stepped in our bedroom. The room was tired, ready for a refurb but was certainly clean enough to stay in. The tv didnt work but was changed within 5 minutes of ringing reception.
Parts of the hotel look like they have already been refurbished to a high contemporary decoration and if the rest of the hotel is done in the same way it will certainly get five stars from me.
The staff were all amazing, nothing was too much trouble for any of them and myself and my friends would definately go again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rossett
Hallmark Hotel Llyndir Hall, Chester South
Ramada Plaza Wrexham
#3 of 10 in Wrexham
The Lemon Tree Restaurant with Rooms
Premier Inn Wrexham Town Centre Hotel

Been to Rossett Hall Hotel? Share your experiences!