Travel down quiet lanes with stunning views over Pembrokshire National Park scenery. Stunning. Hotel really nice. We stayed in one of the 2 person and dog cottages. Clean, quaint and plenty of room. If possible ask for one that does not have other accomodation above it. Can be very noisy from people above. Picnic tables and barbecue area a nice touch. Staff friendly and super helpful. Stayed for a few nights from a groupon offer. Bargain. Perfect accomodation and surroundings stunning! *****
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gellifawr is located in the beautiful Gwaun Valley in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, about four miles from the coast and beaches at Newport Sands. Perfect for walking, bird watching, hiking, cycling, nature watching, beaches, sightseeing or just relaxing in the friendly and comfortable welcoming environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gellifawr Woodland Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gellifawr Hotel Fishguard
- Gellifawr Woodland Retreat Pontfaen, Pembrokeshire