“Sunday lunch(Fathers Day)”

The Boot Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Northop
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Boot Inn Northop is a traditional Pub and restaurant serving quality Food and traditional ales.
Deeside, United Kingdom
“Sunday lunch(Fathers Day)”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable meal at The Boot Inn.The food was excellent,tasty and plentiful! The staff were very friendly and the whole experience deserves a thumbs up from us! It was also great value!Thank you!!:-)

Mold, United Kingdom
“midweek meal”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I went for a spur of the moment mid week meal at The Boot Inn. As per usual the food was fantastic and plenty of it. Every time we go the staff are really friendly and make you feel at ease. Simon is quite the perfect host and is good for a laugh and a joke. We would recommend this eating place time after time and will definately be going back again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank LINDSEY H
Chester, United Kingdom
“Saturday lunch in The Boot.”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have been visiting this olde worlde pub since my boss took me there for a steak in the lunch hour from work in the sixties. Today under new management a lot of money has been spent on refurbishment in the modern vein, but luckily they have kept the exposed beams which give the place character. I had a choice of three cask ales and a comprehensive menu to select from and my wife and I enjoyed quality, hot food, well presented and ample portions. The whole building was clean and well polished therefore earning the full 5 star rating.

• Visited April 2014
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Excellent! Definitely the best pub in the area”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Always been a local pub of ours when we've been out walking in the area. It's always had a great atmosphere and the staff are very friendly.
We heard good reviews about the food lately so decided to give it a try - wow!!!
I love how there is the traditional pub atmosphere in the bar area, and the restaurant atmosphere in the next room. The food was fantastic and we couldn't fault the service!
Definitely needs more recognition in the area for providing such great food and service. I will certainly return in the future!

2 Thank slj147
Mold, United Kingdom
“Lunch delight”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Visited the boot inn for the first time, was plesantly surprised- can not fault the lunch at all, my friend and i both had a sandwich on fresh granary bread served with a side salad and a cup of soup. My friend had the steak sandwich and i had the harissa chicken - both sandwiches had plenty of filling and was freshly made to order. We also ordered a bowl of chips to share, again homemade and really tasty. The place its self was very tastefully decorated abd the service was excellent- would highly reccomend the place to anyone- i have every intention of going back to try the evening menu sometime soon!