We've just spent a weeked being thouroughly spoilt at The Castle House B & B. The house itself is charming, well it is a grade II listed building, and secluded with the most amazing views. Our bedroom was light, airy and with a huge window overlooking the valley, absolute bliss and pampering all the way from a choice of teas with fresh milk, to the chocolates and port!
Breakfast was lovely, we went for the smoked salmon and scambled eggs - a real treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle House B&B, Indulgent. Luxurious. Different. Committed to quality, attention to detail, stunning décor and breathtaking views. Castle House offers three individually designed and magnificently appointed bedrooms, a romantic lounge and a graceful dining room, with an additional 2 cottages used as annexes. Castle House featuring as part of its own splendid gardens, a significant part of Denbigh’s ancient town walls, as well as the evocative ruins of a 16th-century Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Castle House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle House Hotel Denbigh
- Castle House Bed And Breakfast
- Castle House B&B Denbigh, North Wales