Everything about Castle House is exceptional: the hosts, the building, the gardens and the town of Denbigh itself. Charlie and Angie have acquired a little corner of paradise and are happy to share with guests. Castle House is in a beautiful setting, perched on the old town walls, set in extensive gardens and woodland with ancient ruins and remarkable views all around. We had a truly memorable stay, stunning room, delicious breakfast and thoroughly lovely owners. The only downside was having to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle House B&B, Indulgent. Luxurious. Different. Committed to quality, attention to detail, stunning décor and breathtaking views. Castle House offers three individually designed and magnificently appointed bedrooms, a romantic lounge and a graceful dining room, with an additional 2 cottages used as annexes. Castle House featuring as part of its own splendid gardens, a significant part of Denbigh’s ancient town walls, as well as the evocative ruins of a 16th-century Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Castle House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle House Hotel Denbigh
- Castle House Bed And Breakfast
- Castle House B&B Denbigh, North Wales