“A Real Wow!”

Denbigh Chocolate Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Denbigh
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Aren't we glad we lunched at Denbigh Chocolate Shop last week. Because of the exceptional customer service and very reasonably priced food, we returned there today for their afternoon tea. Annie, the owner, and Eleri, her sister, make it their business to ensure customers enjoy their dining experience in a relaxed and happy environment. It is just so obvious how much they enjoy what they do. Our afternoon tea was beautifully presented with so many lovely home made goodies,which included freshly made sandwiches, quiche, scones (with choc bits in them!) with jam and cream, custard tart and chocolates. And it was excellent value!
Annie has only owned the business for five months and already the business has grown in popularity. She is lovingly altering the interior to blend more in with the wonderful character features of the building.
If you're near or in Denbigh, do visit Denbigh Chocolate Shop, whether it be for just a coffee, an amazing hot chocolate, lunch, afternoon tea, Welsh ice cream or some of the irresistible hand made chocolates. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Iv been to Denbigh chocolate shop many times, usually for a takeout ice cream but while in town today with my partner thought I would treat her while we waited for the chemist to do our prescription - I’m going to ask my dr to prescribe a daily visit to Denbigh chocolate shop - just for health reasons - even though I live bout 12 miles away, my partner’s eyes lit up when she saw the rows of lovely chocolate like a kid in a sweet shop - oh yes we where in the world famous chocolate shop haha, down to business now, the 2 members of staff working were very friendly & chatty, my other 1/2 had the full monty hot chocolate - if u haven’t had one - well I’m not going to describe it apart from what she said - it’s the loveliest hot choc Iv ever had - you just got to go & try it, mine was an ordinary hot choc with cream on top but the taste surpassed that to the point I was drooling, we also had a cheese & onion toastie with side salad & she said after refusing me a taste it was lovely, I had a chocolate ice cream crepe - wow that was so lovely I wanted to lick the plate, next was a visit to the choc counter to take a box of crocs home - now I don’t really like dark chocolate but these ( they do milk choc as well ) where so gorgeous we have said “ we will be back “ ta for the lovely mouth watering experience

Reviewed 4 July 2018

A very nice place . There’s a cafe and gorgeous handmade chocolates. It’s small but well worth a visit, the staff are great and very helpful

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Superb selection of irresistable chocolates, cakes, ice creams, at very reasonable prices. Friendly staff and a lovely ambience. Hope to be back soon. Thank you Hillari.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely place!
Excellent customer service with a smile can't do enough to help.
Excellent cappuccino and cake great value.
Comfortable place and cosy will return soon.