“Superb”

Mint Brasserie and Tea Room
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are 45 seat inside and 50 seat outside country side farmhouse style Brasserie & tea room. The ethos of Mint Brasserie is one that reflects the core values of good food here in Guernsey. Rene&Tomas insist on the promotion of local ingredients, wherever possible. Enjoy home made scone,cake or cup of tea/award winning coffee, quick wholesome lunch or evening intimate dinning.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have had lunch and coffee and cake here on different occasions and have been very impressed. The food is superb, and the staff very pleasant and helpful, and the surroundings are so pretty. Now one of my favourite places to eat.

1  Thank angebg

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Should have had lunch but… we had already bought sandwiches, so we opted for a cup of tea and a scone with jam & cream.

Sat outside in lovely courtyard area and the fruit scones were warm & absolutely delicious. Best cream tea I've ever had.

The restaurant was full, and lots of people were having lunch. The food looked superb.
Next time we are in Guernsey, we will definitely return for lunch.
The gardens are fabulous, and of course you have to visit the goldsmiths!

1  Thank Val9401
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Was a busy lunch time, but service was friendly and fast, they had sold out of one of the dishes so my Aunt had her second choice, the food was well cooked well presented and very tasty, although my Aunt ended with her second choice she was not disappointed in fact informed the staff that it was better than she expected and congratulated the chef. Next time I am in Guernsey will be going again.

1  Thank ayesha h
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I wanted to treat my dad to somewhere nice just for a cake and a cup of tea, I haven't been been to this cafe which I am sure has changed many times in over 10 years. It still looks the same which is nice. We walked in and it was pretty empty before we had a chance to sit down someone was asking what we wanted I said what are you still offering (as it was after 3 pm) he pointed to the cakes which had no names on them so I just stare then asked for a drink menu and he said he have coffee, whats behind the bar and milkshakes. I asked my son what milkshake he wanted and he asked what there was so I asked the man who then asked my son again what he wanted and once again my son asked what there was. Then I asked what the cakes were and he said them so quick I had to ask again. Finally we go to sit down after that mission (I like to take my time to look over a menu and not be rushed to pick). The cakes came plopped on a plate they were OK. Over all this place came across to me as a average cafe nothing special.

3  Thank Lindsay B
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very popular restaurant with polite and friendly staff. Food was perfect, well cooked, good selection of dishes to cater for all. Also a large selection of freshly made sandwiches or mouth watering scone, jam and cream (just forget the diet). Would recommend a visit to Bruce Russell's shop after/before your meal for that extra special piece of jewellery.

2  Thank Tessagoldie14