“Five stars is not enough”

Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Great Milton
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I booked the celebration package for my wife's birthday, it made our stay very special. We have stayed in many top hotels around the world but this was undoubtedly the best we have stayed in. The room, the restaurant, the staff and the grounds were all exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeManoirAdmin, General Manager at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Frank & Ulla H

What a lovely way to celebrate a special occasion, thank you so much for your kind comments.

We do hope that you will return in the future.

On behalf of Raymond Blanc

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The most amazing food, beautiful gardens to walk off some of your dinner or breakfast! friendly professional staff, My favourite place in the uk and possibly the world!!!! Will be saving to go back someday.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Strictly-5-Star

Such lovely feedback, thank you so much for leaving this.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

On behalf of Raymond Blanc

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was the ultimate experience of a lifetime and one I hope to re-experience. The staff were warm, friendly and polite, attending to our every need. The food and drink divine and all set in an exquisite setting

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeManoirAdmin, General Manager at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear SherryG

Such a short but lovely review, thank you for leaving this.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Le Manior is somewhere that I have always dreamt of visiting and when I found out that my wife had booked us in there for a bed, breakfast and evening meal package for my birthday I was really excited. It was everything that I had expected and far far more, the room we stayed in was incredible, the food exceptional and the service was attentive but when privacy was required they left us alone. Overall an experience never to be forgotten and one that we hope one day to sample again

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 01alan1984

Thank you for your lovely review. What a great way to celebrate your birthday.

Please do visit us again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed with another couple to celebrate mutual silver weddings. Rooms and service was tip top and the food as good as you would expect !
Would go again even if I need top save as the experience is not to be missed for anyone who can afford it.

Dear poset

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your Silver Wedding Anniversary with us. We do hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Dear God, I understand that if I'm always good and moral and kind and charming, I will be admitted to Heaven when I die. Could I enquire exactly what Heaven is going to be like? I'm asking because I’ve just spent 24 hours at Le Manor aux Quat' Saisons, and frankly, you now have a very hard act to follow.

Unless Heaven is precisely like Le Manoir, then I’m afraid I won’t be satisfied and will be making a complaint. Please make one of your invisible visits, with a clipboard, and make the following notes about my forthcoming Eternal Rest In Heaven: I want the gardens to be exactly like the gardens at Le Manoir. I want the angels to behave just as the staff at Le Manoir do, with a constant, unassuming devotion to my total comfort and happiness. I want the 5 course tasting dinner every night. Please have the same pillows, curtains, weighing scales (2 pounds lighter than the ones at home!) and the same lovely mullioned window installed in my Heavenly Bedroom. I want the carpets specially fixed like the ones at Le Manoir to make me feel like I'm walking on air, and all is right with the world.

And above all, please let me never leave and have to head back up the M40 to my life in Birmingham

5  Thank Felicie O

Dear Felicie O

What an original review, thank you for leaving this.

We do hope you will travel down the M40 to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a lovely visit to Le Manoir for two evenings to celebrate a special anniversary and birthday. The staff were charming and made us feel special with lovely cards on our arrival and themed desserts to celebrate the occasions. The food was sublime and there was certainly enough to satisfy my husband's appetite. We opted for the wine tasting option which was an excellent choice. The only thing the hotel couldn't seem to organise for us was a sunny day!!

Dear Colin and Liz S

Thank you for choosing us for your special celebrations.

There is a lot we can arrange at Le Manoir but sadly the weather is not one of those things.

Please visit us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Great Milton
#2 of 44 in Oxford
Old Swan & Minster Mill
Old Swan & Minster Mill
#1 of 1 in Minster Lovell

Been to Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons? Share your experiences!