“Loved it”

Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
Price range: US$0 - US$428
Cuisines: French, European, British
Good for: Romantic, View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Went for lunch. Everything I hoped for - comfortable surroundings and really great food. Woudl love to go back in the Summer when the garden is even lovelier I assume.

• Visited November 2012
LeManoirAdmin, Owner at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Dear Agadou67,

We look forward to seeing you in the Summer. The gardens will be in full bloom and look completely different compared to your last visit.

• Greek first
Novena, Singapore
“A Great Outing....(of the world)”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

That was fun! ...Dinner for three
... so yes - as expected... fantastic. (ambience, food, french accents).
The choice was either 7 or 9 courses.

Being Chinese...we are used to 12 course meals... but we accepted our humble pie... and settled for 9 courses..... and they were great!
The staff really know there stuff and share their food passion with conviction and honesty of culinary evangelists.
Food Pictures alone can not capture the moment - of perfect temperature, perfect lighting, and accented commentary and description of each course.

Nice!

• Visited April 2013
Dear Blk13Holland,

When you come back, please ask for more courses. We would be more than happy to recommend a few extra courses.

I have shared your comments with the team and would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your Le Manoir experience.

Hinckley, United Kingdom
“You have to try it.”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

The food and service was wonderful. The staff could not do enough to help you and make everything special. I would recommend the beetroot terrine with the horseradish sorbet. I wish I could eat that more often!

Visited April 2013
Dear JonathanWightman,

We love the Beetroot terrine with horseradish sorbet, it's amazing.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Le Manoir C'est Magnifique”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My husband and I visited Raymond Blanc's restaurant for our 8 year wedding anniversary last week. Traditionally the gift exchange should have been salt, thankfully my husband opted for something a little more decadent! From the moment we arrived to the moment that we left we were flying well above cloud 9.

We began our evening with truly scrumptious cocktails by the fire in one of the beautifully decorated lounges, here began an evening of service that I have never experienced before. The restaurant is the real reason for visiting this hotel. Raymond Blanc has created a true masterpiece with a formal yet intimate dining experience. Attentive staff who truly care about your experience and seem to know what you're thinking before you do. The food was out of this world and begs the question how has Raymond Blanc not been awarded 3 Michelin stars.

Dinner is not a cheap affair, however dining at Le Manoir is not just a dinner it is an experience and one I believe everybody should have the opportunity to sample at least once in their life. For me though I will be going back there were too many yummy things on the menu that I wanted to try for only one night in heaven!

• Visited April 2013
Dear S&JGill,

Your review made me smile, thank you for sharing. Let's hope your husband doesn't wait another year for you to come back and see us.

Kind regards,

London, United Kingdom
“Perfection”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've been here three times. First for lunch just before Xmas 2008, second to get married in 2011 and third for our first anniversary lunch. Never was I disappointed. The food is just wonderful. At our wedding breakfast one course was slightly delayed as the chef was less than satisfied with something so started it again. When you are consuming several courses trust me the wait is welcome! We had a very small wedding at Le Manoir but the care and attention to detail was great. It was a perfect day. Both times we've had lunch we were very impressed. The staff are knowledgeable in their field and friendly. The service is well balanced and discreet. When I went to the ladies someone engaged me in conversation til my husband returned and likewise for him. If you want a special treat this is your place.

• Visited May 2012
Dear fmrsl,

Congratulations on your first anniversary and how lovely you both wanted to celebrate this special day with us.

I have shared your comments with the team.

Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you soon.