Spent 3 nights at this hotel. The room was beautiful and spacious (202). We used the swimming pool every day which was clean and wonderfully warm and like others, there was only my party of four using the pool at the time.
The breakfast was completely adequate for the day and was always hot. We didn't eat in the restaurant in the evening but visited a local pub in the village - The Spotted Cow (this I would recommend for fab food at great prices).
Overall the hotel was great and enhanced by the wonderful staff who were always pleasant, helpful and always smiling.
I would recommend this hotel for any length of stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angmering Manor is a stunning country house hotel, located in the South Coast village of Angmering. Thought to have been built by missionaries in the 16th century, it now offers 17 exquisitely decorated en-suite bedrooms, each with personal bathrobes, slippers, Wi-Fi, a plasma television and tea & coffee facilities. We also offer an a la carte restaurant and on-site leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym, sauna and beauty treatments from our on-site beauty therapist. Free car parking is also available at the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Angmering Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angmering Manor Hotel West Sussex
- Angmering Manor West Sussex