We spent one night here while travelling on business. I had asked to on the ground floor, as and we were given a lovely spacious room with wn excellent view of the garden. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful and dinner absolutely lovely. The bed was one of the comfiest I have slept in. Angmering is a great place for a country walk - this may also have added to the excellent night's sleep! There was a problem - in the morning there was not hot water on our side of the hotel. Staff were very apologetic and quickly offered us the use of a shower in another room. Problem can always happen and the important thing ishow they are dealt with - in this case very smoothly and efficiently. We would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angmering Manor is a stunning country house hotel, located in the South Coast village of Angmering. Thought to have been built by missionaries in the 16th century, it now offers 17 exquisitely decorated en-suite bedrooms, each with personal bathrobes, slippers, Wi-Fi, a plasma television and tea & coffee facilities. We also offer an a la carte restaurant and on-site leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym, sauna and beauty treatments from our on-site beauty therapist. Free car parking is also available at the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Angmering Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angmering Manor Hotel West Sussex
- Angmering Manor West Sussex