Just arrived back after a weekend stay, we had read reviews and were really looking forward to our weekend. Everything was okay but the breakfast was particularly sparse, the buffet consisted of a dinner plate of sliced fruit, cereal and juice. The only choice of breakfast was Full English which I find amazing at a 4star premises. On the second morning my husband asked for a second rasher of bacon instead of black pudding, the waitress replied There are no alterations to breakfast only choice of egg ! Did we just land on bad weekend or were recent reviews from a sister hotel in the group we should have stayed at ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angmering Manor is a stunning country house hotel, located in the South Coast village of Angmering. Thought to have been built by missionaries in the 16th century, it now offers 17 exquisitely decorated en-suite bedrooms, each with personal bathrobes, slippers, Wi-Fi, a plasma television and tea & coffee facilities. We also offer an a la carte restaurant and on-site leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym, sauna and beauty treatments from our on-site beauty therapist. Free car parking is also available at the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Angmering Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angmering Manor Hotel West Sussex
- Angmering Manor West Sussex