We escaped to this hotel for one night at the end of October. Terrible rainy day so we didn't get out and about. However, for a night away, the hotel itself was a really nice surprise. Our room was lovely with rather opulent furnishings. Great big bathroom; tea and coffee in the room; bathrobes and slippers etc. We had dinner in the restaurant where the food was of a very good quality although not cheap, although the wine was more competitively priced than expected. Staff were very friendly. There wasn't much atmosphere in the small bar, but we got over this by going to the local pub in the village, which was just a 3 minute stroll away, called The Lamb. The following morning breakfast was freshly cooked, and again, the service was good. Would recommend for a quick peaceful getaway. If you're tall beware of the low ceilings/beams in parts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angmering Manor is a stunning country house hotel, located in the South Coast village of Angmering. Thought to have been built by missionaries in the 16th century, it now offers 17 exquisitely decorated en-suite bedrooms, each with personal bathrobes, slippers, Wi-Fi, a plasma television and tea & coffee facilities. We also offer an a la carte restaurant and on-site leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym, sauna and beauty treatments from our on-site beauty therapist. Free car parking is also available at the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Angmering Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angmering Manor Hotel West Sussex
- Angmering Manor West Sussex