Just stayed at the hotel for a nearby wedding.
Room extremely hot, the small fan did little to cool you.
Each day only 4 milks left for drinks - tea or coffee - nothing else -clearly you are only allowed one drink a day each.
Breakfast has one of the most limited menus I have ever come across - Full English, that's it!
Once the waitress serves you, she never comes back to you to check everything is ok? Would you like anything else?
Our shower head did nothing but gently drip water over you - I would have expected a proper power shower, for accommodation that charged £164 for one night B&B.
On checking out I wasn't asked "If everything was ok" - for a hotel charging the prices this one does that must surely come as standard customer care/feedback
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angmering Manor is a stunning country house hotel, located in the South Coast village of Angmering. Thought to have been built by missionaries in the 16th century, it now offers 17 exquisitely decorated en-suite bedrooms, each with personal bathrobes, slippers, Wi-Fi, a plasma television and tea & coffee facilities. We also offer an a la carte restaurant and on-site leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym, sauna and beauty treatments from our on-site beauty therapist. Free car parking is also available at the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Angmering Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angmering Manor Hotel West Sussex
- Angmering Manor West Sussex