The overall impression was that the place was in a time warp. Lovely panelled walls, twisting stairways, little corridors, providing the ambience of a step back in time.
The room was pleasant with perhaps the need of some refreshing paint especially as there was the stain of a leak through one of the sloping ceilings.
All staff were most friendly & helpful.
Downside that there were only 2 small windows that opened so the room was very warm in spite of the fan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angmering Manor is a stunning country house hotel, located in the South Coast village of Angmering. Thought to have been built by missionaries in the 16th century, it now offers 17 exquisitely decorated en-suite bedrooms, each with personal bathrobes, slippers, Wi-Fi, a plasma television and tea & coffee facilities. We also offer an a la carte restaurant and on-site leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym, sauna and beauty treatments from our on-site beauty therapist. Free car parking is also available at the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Angmering Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angmering Manor Hotel West Sussex
- Angmering Manor West Sussex