Single business traveller
What a relief to find something better than expected , and rare to find good quality and value in the south of England. The hotel is lovely, very quiet , lovely furnished rooms with nice toiletries, slippers and robes and the food was very good. The area is beautiful so very English . The only negative thing about the hotel was a very limited choice for a cold breakfast , not much choice just a plate of melon and grapefruit and a few cereals . The cooked breakfasts did look very good but I'm not into hot cooked breakfasts . Also it was cool when I stayed - I think in the heat of summer you would definately miss air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angmering Manor is a stunning country house hotel, located in the South Coast village of Angmering. Thought to have been built by missionaries in the 16th century, it now offers 17 exquisitely decorated en-suite bedrooms, each with personal bathrobes, slippers, Wi-Fi, a plasma television and tea & coffee facilities. We also offer an a la carte restaurant and on-site leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym, sauna and beauty treatments from our on-site beauty therapist. Free car parking is also available at the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Angmering Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angmering Manor Hotel West Sussex
- Angmering Manor West Sussex