We stayed here this weekend for the valentines spa break. Overall was very impressed, we had lunch in our package so started with this in the Brasserie, it was buffet style, food and service were fab. The spa area is nice, the pool was quiet whic was nice and there is also sauna, jacuzzi and steam room. The outdoor hot tub is my fav and there is also a nice room where you can chill out with a cuppa. The meal in the Lodge restaurant on the night was excellent and the service was also very good, The only thing that let down the stay a bit was breakfast, its served only till 9.30 which in my opinion was early for a weekend, we got there at 9.15 and had to wait 15 minutes for a table and then when we were seated no one offered us tea and coffee for ages, in the end had to ask. There were no hot breakfast items left apart form bacon and tomatoes but luckily after about 10 mins these were topped up. There was nothing left from the continental meats and cheeses and also no muffins or pastries so I recommend you get to breakfast early otherwise you might miss out. If we hadn't of had to wait for 15 mins to be seated we might have been ok. However I would still stay at Ardencote again as had a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardencote is a four star, privately owned and independent hotel situated in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside. Over the years the Ardencote has evolved froma family home to an award winning hotel offering unrivalled facilities and excellent customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ardencote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardencote Manor Hotel And Country Club
- Ardencote Warwickshire/Claverdon