Had our wedding here. The staff are very friendly and the grounds are lovely. There was young kids also staying and dint seem to get bored. I would say don't go for the three course meal at the evening unless you like to try different foods you wouldn't usually come by and they didn't seem to happy about children in there. Over all a nice time and would defiantly go back for a weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardencote is a four star, privately owned and independent hotel situated in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside. Over the years the Ardencote has evolved froma family home to an award winning hotel offering unrivalled facilities and excellent customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ardencote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardencote Manor Hotel And Country Club
- Ardencote Warwickshire/Claverdon