We have just spent 4 days at the hotel. We found the staff to be really accommodating, from the leisure club, the brasserie to the breakfast team. They were excellent. The grounds and gardens are well kept, I do think the main corridor within the hotel could do with a refresh to brighten things up a little. We only ate breakfast, this was excellent, someone did seem a bit put off by the lack of tongs for picking the toast up and very particular where they sat! Not sure why this seems so important, the staff dealt with the situation well though. I do think some investment is required, some smaller detail ie a spinner in the changing room for your costume, repair the table football game, replace the furniture in the 'Executive Lounge' (it is more akin to a care home!!), but overall a nice few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardencote is a four star, privately owned and independent hotel situated in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside. Over the years the Ardencote has evolved froma family home to an award winning hotel offering unrivalled facilities and excellent customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Ardencote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardencote Manor Hotel And Country Club
- Ardencote Warwickshire/Claverdon