Escaping from London our second stay with Jules & team was as wonderful as our first last year. Beautiful 17 Century Inn tucked away in the countryside but only a short hop to our favourite city of Bath; special feature rooms, spotless and sooo quiet location. This time we stayed in 'Pemberley' room (Africa was fabulous last time around). The room could not be faulted and with a sumptuous bath and separate shower. We ate in the restaurant and just loved the locally reared steak (try with a bottle of Chocolate Block). The breakfast as previously was delicious with plenty of choice and tasty local produce. Will be back at Easter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please Call us directly for Best Prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Holcombe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holcombe Hotel Somerset
- The Holcombe Inn Somerset