Invited by friends to join them at this quirky but very friendly hotel in the Somerset countryside. Comfortable accommodation, informal with interesting decor throughout - a significant and welcome change from the larger more formal hotels. Superb hospitality with the owners' taking a genuine interest in their guests and their individual requirements, even down to the provision of miniature "malt" night-caps! Choice of extensive continental buffet or traditional, locally sourced, cooked breakfast.
Having travelled extensively, can thoroughly recommend this alternative experience and intend to return, soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owner operated quirky house for people looking for something out of the ordinary. Gorgeous garden with great views especially from the huge conservatory. Unusual Asian/African feel bedrooms with no wardrobes, just pegs. A sense of fun is the theme and there is opportunity to meet and mingle with other guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your The House near Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolverton Hotel Somerset
- The House Near Bath Woolverton, Somerset