A blissful retreat from the world, the hosts were everything you could possibly ask them to be, thoughtful, generous and friendly. The rooms were unique and interesting, and well stocked of all the essentials. with the added benefit of feeling completely at home instantly. The facilities in the house were fantastic, around every corner there was something fun to do. Breakfast was a much looked forward to event, with a good variety of locally sourced and decadent fare to choose from. on sunday we were also offered a delightful treat of a glass of british sparkling wine, delicious, the perfect end to our wonderful stay, looking forward to going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owner operated quirky house for people looking for something out of the ordinary. Gorgeous garden with great views especially from the huge conservatory. Unusual Asian/African feel bedrooms with no wardrobes, just pegs. A sense of fun is the theme and there is opportunity to meet and mingle with other guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The House near Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolverton Hotel Somerset
- The House Near Bath Woolverton, Somerset