We came across the house as we needed somewhere to stop overnight. And how pleased we were to find it the owners were lovely very friendly you were introduced by first names ,asked for our names and never forgot you. the family room was lovely and all the little extras ie dressing gowns shoe polish vanity kits and even a sewing kit just made it all the more quirky loved the stay and a lovely breakfast in the morning with loads to choose from both continental and cooked on offer and you could have both a Defo must to stay at if in the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owner operated quirky house for people looking for something out of the ordinary. Gorgeous garden with great views especially from the huge conservatory. Unusual Asian/African feel bedrooms with no wardrobes, just pegs. A sense of fun is the theme and there is opportunity to meet and mingle with other guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The House near Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolverton Hotel Somerset
- The House Near Bath Woolverton, Somerset