See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2016

My Girlfriend From USA was with me to see the famous Bridgwater Carnival and I chose this pleasant B+B to stop at for a couple of days. I am so glad I did. Its tucked away around the typical country lanes of the area and commands a lovely view from the bedroom windows. We both commented on the warm,cosy atmosphere and very friendly hospitality. Our room was spacious clean and a joy to return to after a day out on Exmoor. Bed was very comfortable and warm too. Breakfast was superb and when we first arrived we were given a cup of tea and a piece of gorgeous home made Victoria sponge all in front of a roaring warm fire. I cant praise this place enough and will definately be going back again soon. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jarrod T
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Perfect....Stayed in the King bedroom, large room with very comfortable bed. Fantastic breakfast. Highly recommended. Such wonderful country side, cannot imagine what it is like living on this working farm.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2015

This is a quiet and good B&B just outside the village of Maundown. The hosts are great, very welcoming and friendly. Tea and cake on arrival was a bonus!
The room itself was very spacious and comfortable, including en-suite, tea and coffee and wifi.
Breakfast was also excellent, fresh products and plenty of it.
Would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Margaret is welcoming, bed is soooooo comfortable, room is beautiful and very large, bathroom spotless and lovely. Decor is clean, classical and lovely. Food is good honest home made / grown farm cooking and nothing is too much trouble for Margaret. I felt welcome and very relaxed. Thank you. View from the farmhouse is amazing and from the field above the house you can see right across the valley. I was even honoured by a huge cuddle from the youngster sheep dog! !

Room Tip: Home from home b&b
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Very nice b&b. The scenery was beautiful. Very secluded spot. Not good if you need reliable internet or mobile connections. Not easy to find so get clear directions. Very nice owner.Not en suite but did not matter as I was the only person using the bathroom. Room quite small but suitable.

Stayed: June 2015