“Stunning food...quality & presentation 5 star!”

The Conservatory at Ash House Country Hotel
Ranked #12 of 13 Restaurants in Martock
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We loved dining each evening here in September!...stayed at this hotel...food so professional we ate in for 3 consecutive nights!.....loved sitting in the lounge for an aperitif....then when meal was close to being served we were guided to the dining room....food was amazing...I would highly recommend this for any occasion....I imagine it would be very special as a wedding venue!......I took photos of the food presentation I loved it so much!......

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We live quite nearby and cannot believe that we haven't tried this place before. It was simply one of the finest lunches we've eaten. Excellent value- for marginally more than a pub main course price we were served really fine quality food including friendly and attentive service. (we don't want to rave too much about Ash house because it's as if it's our little secret)!!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Once again a suberb luncheon on a rather special occasion, which the management and staff acknowledged throughout, meeting my several whims with equanimity. The food was delicious, the roast lamb being specially complimented by my guests, and the service solicitous but never intrusive. I wish I could find an excuse to eat here more often.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Ate here with friends as they had received a voucher for a free glass of wine per diner.
The menu was French (ish) in style, small portions but cooked exquisitely well and wonderful finishing touches. As expected the free wine was a rouse to get you to spend a lot more. Which we did as the food and service was good. It was one of those places that you don't mind paying a bit extra for as it was worth it. All very good, the food, the wine the service the setting. Couldn't fault it. Just a little pricey to eat here every week.

1  Thank sandra999
Reviewed 18 March 2013

A balanced menu of quality cuisine, served piping hot and fresh in beautiful surroundings. A great place for group lunches through to personal dinners if you love good food.

1  Thank Diana F