Regularly stay at venue for business and cannot fault the venue or staff. Very well priced and high quality food on offer.
On the one off occasion i did have a problem it was sorted out quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- Clean Rooms
- Good Food
- Stock's Guinness
- Take Away Coffee in the morning
- Friendly Staff
- Fitness centre currently being developed
- Poor room charge system (No signature or validation necessary) means that i have on occasion encountered false charges on my room. Whilst never argued it is an awkward situation which can be easily prevented by adopting common signature and verification methods.
- Suite rooms means that as they have a small living room you do not get a TV at the end of the bed.
- The incredible tropical creme brulee has never made a return....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michelin Recommended HotelGarden Rooms, Suites, CottagesServiced ApartmentsFurnished TerracesSilent Night Sleep Master BedsTea Coffee Mini Bars in all Rooms42" or 50" Plasma TV's in all roomsFree Sky Sports in all roomsFree Internet through hotelFree off road ParkingRoom ServiceBook Direct with the Hotel for Free Up-GradeQuote Information Visit Somerset at time of booking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Hollies Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollies Hotel Yeovil
- The Hollies Hotel Martock, Somerset