Well I have eventually got round to writing a review of The George and dragon in Dent. We have stayed here over the last few years about 6 times. It is a very homely feel pup that does great B&B. Nice coal fires, and the food is always excellent and plentiful. The breakfast is always very good and ever since we started to visit here we have yet to have anything that is other than excellent. The beer is all Dent Brewery and the choice is very good, as is the ciders they do. So if you are looking for a great night in a pup with good food and drink here it is. Oh yes and they let dogs stay for a small fee. All very good and we will continue to go for a very long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George and Dragon, Dent, is a rural pub, with 10 en-suite bedrooms. We offer a range of beers for our local Dent Brewery alongside nitro-keg and bottled lagers, ciders and bitters Situated in the Yorkshire Dales National Park and just within the border of Cumbria, we are a great base for walking. We offer food daily (noon-2pm and 6pm-8:30pm) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The George and Dragon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George And Dragon Hotel Dent
- The George And Dragon Dent, Cumbria