“FANTASTIC”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Went here with friends one evening. The atmosphere was great. Really busy so would recommend you book especially when its the offer for two courses. Which we had. The food was lovely. Only negative was that they quickly cleared the plates away soon as forks went down. Felt a little rushed. However the staff were friendly and very helpful. Would like to try the cocktail evening sometime. Will defo be returning soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We go about once a fortnight for lunch, the food is consistently good and the staff are happy (always a good sign) and attentive. The menu is typical of a good Italian restaurant and reasonably priced. The decor is smart and comfortable, and the whole atmosphere is designed to let the customer feel at ease. As there is a lift, the stairs are not a problem for elderly people such as us. All in all, a very nice experience.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

went here for lunch yesterday, the restaurant wasn't very busy so we were sat down and served our drinks quickly, the friendly waitress took our orders, we went for the 2 courses for 9.50 offer which has a selection of your typical starters (potato skins/prawn cocktail/mushrooms) etc and a choice of pizza or pasta or you can pay a little more for the special pastas if you like. I had a calzone which was one of the best I've had, and my partner said his pepperoni was lovely as well. The home made chips are to die for! Overall a great restaurant, I would like to come back when it was busier on an evening to see what the atmosphere is like and to try something from the evening menu, would recommend.

2  Thank imallebbot
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I used this restaurant when on business, having been before. It is in an unusual location being above a Sainsburys, but at least this provides good parking. The restaurant is clean, with friendly, attentive staff. There is a good menu which covers all prices. While the food was good, I felt the portions were on the small side. I had a pasta dish which was tasty, but the portion was more of a lunchtime size than evening dinner. The same applied to one of my companions, however those who had pizza got far better value. Portion-complaint aside, it is clear this is a popular restaurant as it was very busy on a Monday evening, and I would use it again.

2  Thank probbo
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant last night with my cousin and god daughter who were visiting from Essex. We had pizzas and I had the 4 cheese which was honestly the best pizza I have ever had. The service was fantastic, the waiter and waitresses were attentive and very friendly. I loved this restaurant and can't wait to return! Quite reasonable also for what we had! Definitely recommend

2  Thank Claire D