We were really looking forward to trying ut this so called new and modern hotel.
The hotel is next to the airport of Kent International and a very busy road, but we did not have any noise nuisance ( maybe because in winter there are only few flights?).
When one checks in, one is asked immediately whether to self check-in or not. While there is a receptionist on site! One of the two room keys did not work; when we asked a replacement, that did not work either.
But worst of all: in the room ( which was smaller than we're used to in Premier Inn), there was a total lack of air. The alleged airco does not work, the minimum temperature is set on 19°C! Try to sleep in such a temperature! The brand new windows are built in the frames, without any form of air vents; they cannot be opened either. This means that we even did not have the option of trying taking in any fresh air. Result: sleepnless night and sick of the heat. We wonder as well what happens in case of a fire. In how far this hotel complies with health and safety regulations, we do not know.
Such a bad experience, never again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the popular seaside towns of Ramsgate and Margate, just a hop from the city of Canterbury ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Ramsgate (Manston Airport) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ramsgate Hotel Minster
- Premier Inn Ramsgate (Manston Airport) Hotel Minster, Kent