We decided to stay at this Premier Inn instead of one of the over-priced seafront Margate hotels, I'm so glad we did. We were attending a 50th birthday party in a Margate hotel and even with the cost of a taxi both ways added to the cost of the hotel proved far cheaper than staying in Margate itself. Our Premier Inn cost £37, a bargain, it was spotlessly clean, quiet with very helpful and friendly staff. The taxi cost £9.50 one-way to Margate seafront, the number was given to us by the receptionist at the Premier, Minster Cars a local company.
Although the rooms are air-conditioned, it is not possible to open the bedroom windows, this was our only criticism of an otherwise pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the popular seaside towns of Ramsgate and Margate, just a hop from the city of Canterbury ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Ramsgate (Manston Airport) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ramsgate Hotel Minster
- Premier Inn Ramsgate (Manston Airport) Hotel Minster, Kent