Trip.com
Vio.com
StayForLong
1,016 results
All reviews meal deal restaurant next door co op restaurant attached air con table table good nights sleep restaurant staff family room plenty of parking night's sleep visiting family across the road night stay car park comfortable bed budget hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2023

Ticked all the boxes. Great parking, early check in with ease and polite staff. We were at a wedding so didn’t spend much time at the hotel however had a great nights sleep and very quiet. Didn’t even realise it was pouring with rain outside.

Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed 18 October 2023

I arrived in Ramsgate on a business trip and a room was booked for me by the company I was working for. They made sure to let the booking team know that my estimated arrival was at 5am in the morning and this was noted and agreed.

When I turned up at the time stated, the receptionist managing the front desk refused to check me into my room. And was really rude about it saying it was against their policy despite my booking explicitly having this specification when booked.

Tired after a long trip I went to the Holiday Inn around the round who were so nice and kind and gladly booked me into a room.

Be aware that Premier Inn will not honour any late check ins after 4am despite specifying this or otherwise. As if people don’t still conduct business after 4am 🤷🏾

Terrible service.

Room tip: Be aware that Premier Inn will not honour late check ins after 4am despite specifying this. As if people don’t conduct business after 4am 🤷
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2023

A few issues with the kettle tripping the power in the room. The plug hole was a bit gross, and the ceiling had water damage. Generally quiet, room was too hot to get a good nights sleep. Was a real shame as I had an important day of business the next day. Staff were friendly and apologies were made.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2023

Really disappointed with the room, only one chair but a large space which looked as though there had been furniture at sometime. Staff were very helpful and evening meal was great. Would we stop there again no

Reviewed 22 September 2023 via mobile

Easy to find with large car park, handy if a contractor with a van. Friendly receptionist who booked me in for evening meal and breakfast at the attached Table Table. I was assigned a disabled/assistance room although not needed. Large wetroom if required, usual Premier Inn room.

Trip type: Travelled on business