Stayed a Saturday night here before visiting relatives in Kent. No cheap deals available as we only booked a few days before. Room was clean and comfortable - we were on floor 2 just above the smoking area and were concerned about noise/smell. Apart from the odd whiff of fag smoke before we went out to eat we were undisturbed and there was very little noise either.
Great shower in our room and we had everything we needed for an overnight stay.
Breakfast was a bit chaotic - they offer an "enhanced continental breakfast" which is basically, hot drinks, toast, rolls, cereal, juice and fruit with the addition of scrambled eggs and sausages. Which would have been fine but they were continually running out of things and people were standing around waiting for items to be replenished. At busy times they need to be a bit more organised.
Ok but if we stayed again would make sure we booked earlier to get a cheaper price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Kent's Award winning Hotel. Serving Thanet with 105 contemporary en-suite bedrooms, 3 conference suites and Bar and Restaurant. Located on the site of the Prospect Inn featured in many WWII films. The Place to "Meet, Eat and Sleep" in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster Hotel Ramsgate
- Holiday Inn Ramsgate
- Ramsgate Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster Kent