We stayed here for 5 nights 12 to the 17 August 2014 room 228 Premier inn was fully booked, so we thought we would try another chain. Not disappointed. nice room quiet location at back of Hotel. very clean took a while to get used to the soap dispensers , Breakfast included in price, Same every day, sausage egg and beans , help yourself also lots of cereal fruit toast cheese jams even apples and oranges . we had peppermint or green tea ( usually have normal tea ) really enjoyed our stay and would stay again, Price wise I think comparable with others. (cheaper than the caravan we booked last year. ) Staff very helpfull and polite and the wifi actually works , things to do Vist Whitstable very nice, Sandwich, and a must is the war time tunnels in Ramsgate ( book before going as tours get filled up very quickly ) and the spitfire museum and of course Canterbury. No evening meals available at Hotel we went across road to smugglers long wait and didnt seem that many in there. harversters in Beltinge and Ramsgate very good .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Kent's Award winning Hotel. Serving Thanet with 105 contemporary en-suite bedrooms, 3 conference suites and Bar and Restaurant. Located on the site of the Prospect Inn featured in many WWII films. The Place to "Meet, Eat and Sleep" in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster Hotel Ramsgate
- Holiday Inn Ramsgate
- Ramsgate Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster Kent