Lowest prices for your stay
£84
Algotels
£75
Fully refundable before Tue, 23 Apr
Breakfast included
All reviews scrambled eggs across the road baked beans yogurt the ground floor night's sleep car park kent thanet pub
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2022

A lovely well presented hotel. Lovely decor. Really comfortable room. Lovely bathroom. Excellent breakfast with all the accompaniments of a continental or/and English cooked breakfast. The staff were delightful from check in to breakfast and the lovely ladies who looked after us in the evening. We had chips the first night lovely hot and fresh. Second night we had a delicious burger. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2022
David Otteson, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate - Minster, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2022

Dear Candscutting

Reviewed 30 October 2022

Lovely room. Very clean and quiet room and public spaces.
The staff were lovely. Well maintained. Nice location.
Ian at the reception was great. Sunday receptionist was also friendly. Breakfast included on rate.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MJ
Thank you for your kind feedback.
We all look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 9 October 2022

Loved this stay! I didn't notice the staff member's name, but the welcome I received was so genuinely warm and friendly, I instantly felt at home - it was the lady working the afternoon/evening of Saturday 8 October. Sometimes staff really make a hotel feel special, and that's definitely the case here.

Nothing else is lacking though - the room was bright and clean, and the bed was so comfortable! It was very quiet even though I was on the ground floor. I got woken up by my alarm clock at 8am - I never normally sleep through until then, so I was delighted I'd had the best night's sleep in ages!

Breakfast was fantastic for a Holiday Inn Express - bacon (perfectly cooked - thanks to the chef!), sausages (also well cooked, yum!), scrambled egg and beans, plus cereals, juice, croissants, toast, yoghurt, fruit... The staff were working really hard to keep everything clean and well stocked.

I'd driven down from Ipswich, and thought the location was an excellent base for visiting friends nearby and exploring surrounding areas. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm visiting the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
David Otteson, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate - Minster, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2022

Dear E16guy
We all look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed at the holiday inn express which I found very good.
Just a quick mention on breakfast, a lady named Susan was very nice and friendly to my daughter which made our experience a very pleasant lasting impression.
Just to add the breakfast and room rate was very reasonable!
Well done and I’ll be back!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Emily
I will pass on your review to Sue.

Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

Stayed three nights
The bad bits: bed is hard, constant white noise as the bathroom fan would not turn off. Toilet cistern leaking and continually refilling. Air con noisy.
Good bits. Facilities are clean and fresh, staff friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is very good and plenty to choose from.
I did report the above and staff were apologetic.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
David Otteson, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate - Minster, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Fatbobsfriend2017
I was very sorry to hear of your discomfort and thank you for letting us know.
My very best wishes