Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Fully refundable before Tue, 23 Apr
Breakfast included
Miran T
London, United Kingdom
Lovely Hotel. Definitely recommend to those looking for a small getaway. Nice breakfast and space to chill. Clean rooms.
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jul 2023via mobile
Lovely hotel located in a nice area. clean rooms and spacious areas to chill. Great breakfast buffet every morning - sausages, egg, beans and bacon with a couple sweet treats and coffee machine. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful with everything. Would definitely recommend.
Date of stay: July 2023Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Tripadvisor
    £66
3.2 miles from Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate - Minster, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Minster
All reviews scrambled eggs across the road baked beans yogurt the ground floor night's sleep car park kent thanet pub
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2023 via mobile

Really nice hotel located in a nice area. The breakfast was great with a good selection of food and drinks. The two women at the reception desk were so friendly and extremely helpful. Really enjoyed the stay here and would definitely come back again!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
David Otteson, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate - Minster, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2023

Dear Simrant490
It was a pleasure to have you stay.
David Otteson

Reviewed 25 June 2023

Excellent in every way. New looking, good air con. Excellent dinner and breakfast. For dinner I had Chicken Tikka masala and my partner fish and chips. Both very good Very good service from Ian and Ollie

Room tip: some rooms are set up for single people. If you are a couple make that clear on booking
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Chartseven
Thank you for your kind feedback.
David Otteson

Reviewed 9 February 2023

Stayed here for work numerous times and never complained even when the cleaning standards were rather poor. Today the cleaner kept knocking on the door and woke me up 3 times, 4th time (that I know of) I was in the shower and they were hammering the door down, I came out of the shower as I heard it but no one was by the door so I called reception and was rudely told by Maria to put the DND sign on if I don’t want them knocking on the door! My booking is for three nights, I checked in late last night so it’s not as though they have not seen me for days and there was a welfare concern, they simply didn’t bother checking the system and I were very surprised that I’ve locked the door from inside! Yes, I absolutely did because people were given key to the room I’m in where receptionist has made a mistake! Please send Maria in a customer service course, she clearly isn’t even familiar with the term customer!!!!! DISGUSTING! I will be contacting your head office! Some of us travel for work rather long distances and work long hours, have more respect for your customers!

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
David Otteson, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate - Minster, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2023

Dear Unhappy business customer
Thank you for your feedback. As you say you are well known and liked at the hotel and the last thing any one wanted to do was to cause you any discomfort.
I am very sorry for the overly zealous cleaner who knocked on your door. I would also mention how upset the duty manager is at the thought she caused you discomfort.
my most sincere thanks for bringing it to my attention.
David GM

Reviewed 5 November 2022

A lovely well presented hotel. Lovely decor. Really comfortable room. Lovely bathroom. Excellent breakfast with all the accompaniments of a continental or/and English cooked breakfast. The staff were delightful from check in to breakfast and the lovely ladies who looked after us in the evening. We had chips the first night lovely hot and fresh. Second night we had a delicious burger. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2022
David Otteson, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate - Minster, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2022

Dear Candscutting

Reviewed 30 October 2022

Lovely room. Very clean and quiet room and public spaces.
The staff were lovely. Well maintained. Nice location.
Ian at the reception was great. Sunday receptionist was also friendly. Breakfast included on rate.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MJ
Thank you for your kind feedback.
We all look forward to seeing you again