Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sharon C
Nao-Me-Toque, RS

Wedding experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Aug 2023
My daughters wedding was there on Thursday 10th. The staff went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect, could not fault them at all, everyone had a brilliant time. The food was amazing.
Date of stay: August 2023
Room Tip: Easy to get too. Peaceful and beautiful
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Paul Pierce, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 20 Sept 2023
Dear Sharon C,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your daughters wedding that was held here at Chilston Park.

It is fantastic to hear that everyone had a great time and that the wedding day was perfect. I have passed your feedback onto our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

No prepayment needed
    £67
4.9 miles from Chilston Park Hotel
View more hotels in Lenham
1,339 results
All reviews afternoon tea lovely grounds main building extensive grounds wedding breakfast four poster bed handpicked hotels country house hotel scones kent countryside wedding reception enjoyable stay overnight stay evening meal birthday treat short break poached eggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2023 via mobile

This is our 2nd time to the Bridgerton afternoon tea, the food was lovely and we just love the quartet superb, such talent, the ladies are lovely. Such talented musicians.
Would love to come back again next year for it, we look forward to it and its such a lovely afternoon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Pierce, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2023

Dear holaengland,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our Brigerton themed afternoon tea. I am so delighted that we welcomed you back to enjoy this experience on 2 occasions.

Please look out for all of our events that run throughout the year, we also do Jazz Sundays with Rachel Rivers and other events that may be of interest to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 July 2023

Special mama mia night for friends birthday, food was good but would not leave remains of meze on the table for us to keep enjoying. Waitress was lovely but told to clear away! Hmm customer obviously not knows best. One barman for drinks afterwards until complaint made. Entertainment was at times painful, out of tune, forgotten words but enthusiastic. Experience did not meet expected standard

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank h0ppyak

Dear h0ppyak,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our recent Mamma Mia inspired night.

It was disappointing to read that the experience didn't meet your expected standards. I have fed this feedback to the team so we can enhance our service levels. This is very different to our normally high standards and comments that we receive so we will look into this in greater depth.

I have also passed your feedback onto the events company that we used regarding the entertainment.

I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to Chilston Park again.

Reviewed 20 July 2023

Amazing hotel, loved the themed room,Stayed in Camelot. The food was out of this world and the staff couldn't have been any more friendly or helpful. All of the little extra touches made my time more special. The grounds beautiful too.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear GrandTour31145094492,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to hear that your recent visit to Chilston Park was that of a joyful one.

Our themed rooms are something that was originally put in by the Millers and Hand Picked Hotels have carried this theming throughout. I am happy that this was noticed and something you liked, we have 53 different rooms all with their own theme.

I have passed on your feedback to our Food and Beverage team and they were delighted with the feedback. It is fantastic that the staff are recognised so frequently.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2023 via mobile

The Regency room is huge and stunning ! Vegetation food options were really good .Staff there bent over backwards and were lovely , polite and friendly . Bed in Regency very high on that I felt like The princess and the pea ! Altogether a really pleasant and beautiful hotel .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Pierce, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2023

Dear Michellemorph54,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted that your stay was worthy of a fantastic review and I have shared this with all of the team here at Chilston Park.

May I thank you once again for your time and trouble in leaving us a review.

Warm regards

GENERAL MANAGER

Reviewed 28 June 2023

To have experienced a stay a Chilston Park was an absolute privilege!!! Every aspect of our stay was faultless and the staff could not have been more accommodating. Having visited several times before, this was our first overnight stay and genuinely loved every moment. The evening meal was excellent; so full of flavour and cooked to perfection and breakfast was just as good, relaxed and very friendly staff. A magnificent country house hotel which still retains its heritage and oozes detail, charm and character. Whether you are looking for a short break or planning to find the ultimate and perfect wedding venue in Kent then Chilston Park should be given your top consideration. Thank you to all the lovely staff; we genuinely loved every moment and definitely will be back again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Cliff B,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted that your stay was worthy of perfect scores in all aspects and I have shared these very positive ratings with all of the team here at Chilston Park.

May I thank you once again for your time and trouble in leaving us a review.

I am glad that the experience lived up to your expectations and I do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to Chilston Park Hotel very soon and for many more years to come to create many memories, please do contact me directly so I can personally take care of your future reservations.

Warm regards