Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jessica A
Maidstone, United Kingdom

Outstanding

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Apr 2024
A beautiful location and top class venue. The food is fantastic (book a table in advance) it doesn't feel too busy and the attention to detail is second to none. The absolute highlight is the people that work there. They go above and beyond and that's what makes this our favorite stay by miles.

Matt and Liam remembered us from our previous visit (a year ago) and go out of their way to make our visit memorable and more importantly individual. Their attention to detail is phenomenal. Amelia on reception is absolouutly lovely. They really are a dream team.

The hotel is gorgeous but the people make it extra special that we haven't encountered anywhere else, I'd move in if I could!

Thanks again to you all and we will be back!
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Amazing
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Paul Pierce, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 5 Apr 2024
Dear Jessica & Joe,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted that your stay was worthy of perfect scores in all aspects and I have shared these very positive ratings with all of the team here. I am so glad that we are your favourite place to stay and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

I must agree that the staff here at Chilston are what makes the beautiful building come to life and we are very lucky to have the team we have. May I thank you once again for your time and trouble. I do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to Chilston Park Hotel very soon, please do contact me directly so I can personally take care of your future reservations.

Paul Pierce MIH
    £165
4.0 miles from Chilston Park Hotel
View more hotels in Lenham
1,339 results
All reviews afternoon tea lovely grounds main building extensive grounds wedding breakfast four poster bed handpicked hotels country house hotel scones kent countryside wedding reception enjoyable stay overnight stay evening meal birthday treat short break poached eggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2024

This is a beautiful hotel in a tranquil setting. Comfortable rooms great food and fabulous staff . We were made very welcome and looked after well. I can recommend this hotel very highly. A special thank you to the gentleman Dan at reception who was extremely helpful on our arrival.

Room tip: Very comfortable tranquil and great breakfast and dinner available
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul Pierce, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2024

Dear Scampbell000,

Thank you for completing a TripAdvisor review on your recent visit to Chilston Park; your feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows me to understand how well we are meeting our guest's expectations. I truly agree that it is a very tranquil setting.

I have fed your feedback to the team and Dan and who were very appreciative. I do hope that we will the pleasure of welcoming you back to Chilston Park Hotel in the very near future.

Paul Pierce, MIH

Reviewed 24 March 2024

We had our wedding reception at Chilston last year and today is our 1 year anniversary. We returned to stay overnight and enjoy dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Shannon our server for our dinner was wonderful. Very charming, witty and friendly. She really made the evening. Please pass on our thanks. Also the reception staff and staff that left the lovely anniversary card in our room was a special touch. Staff remembered us from last year which was wonderful. It was a real pleasure to stay in our wedding night room, the Reynolds Suite. Such a beautiful place.

Dear G2364XLcharlotteb,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review; your feedback is much appreciated as it allows me to understand how well we are meeting our guest's expectations. It was so lovely to welcome you back for your first anniversary.

I have fed your feedback to the team and they were also very appreciative. I do hope that we will the pleasure of welcoming you back to Chilston Park Hotel in the very near future.

Paul Pierce, MIH

Reviewed 9 March 2024

From the moment we pulled up into the car park until we left was an amazing experience; all the staff were fantastic and nothing was too much for them. We were looked after like we were the only people there so the staff obviously work very hard but always with a smile.
We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and all the staff knew and congratulated us, plus we had a nice little personal gift in our room and another with our fantastic afternoon tea.
The food was amazing and so was the setting.
We will definitely go back and stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Pierce, General Manager at Chilston Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2024

Dear AndyC1627,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us here at Chilston Park Hotel. I am so happy the team here delivered a fantastic experience for you and please let me extend our best wishes for you celebrating such a special 25 years together. We thoroughly enjoyed having you with us and we look forward to you returning.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2024 via mobile

Just got back from our second stay at Chilston Park.
This hotel is beautiful. The Cromwell suite is unreal, and a must, but the staff make this hotel what it is. Nothing is too much trouble, they go far and beyond for their guests. This feels like home away from home. Thank you! We will see you in the summer

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maps663025

Dear Maps663025,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Chilston Park Hotel; your feedback is much appreciated as it allows me to understand how well we are meeting our guest's expectations. Our staff are a credit to us and we are glad that this was noticed on your recent visit.

I do hope that we will the pleasure of welcoming you back to your home away from home in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 February 2024

We booked a Sunday night stay at The Chilston for our belated one year wedding anniversary. We were the only couple there for both the dinner booking and hotel stay. The team were fantastic, we arrived to a Happy Anniversary card and dessert plate in our bedroom and Welcome hot chocolate drinks.
Then in the evening they arranged a private dining experience in the Blue Room. The room was decorated beautifully with dozens of candles in heart shapes.
They gave us a speaker to play our music on and served delicious food.
They really made it special for us. A huge thank you to Liam for being on point to make dinner so special!

Date of stay: February 2024

Dear Mhennelly,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at Chilston Park Hotel. Your feedback is much appreciated and I am so happy that the team and I were able to deliver such a fantastic memorable visit for you both it was truly a fun one to do.

I cannot wait to welcome you back to Chilston Park Hotel in the very near future, please do contact me directly so I can personally take care of your future reservations.