The Royal Norfolk Hotel
Sandgate Hotel(Sandgate)
US$95
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Burlington Hotel(Folkestone)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$52
US$39
US$110
PremierInn.com
All reviewsunlike some placesbusy barsunday roastpub grubsea viewcomfortable nightlarge bedmin drivegreat place to stayroom was cleanan overnight staytea coffeelovely hotelexcellent staygood sizegood pointssea front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

What a fantastic all round visit. Lovely clean room, friendly staff and a lovely restaurant on site. Ragtimes is a lovely a la carte/American restaurant with freshly are pizzas and amazing triple fried wedges and fresh burgers-amazing!!
A little gem in the riviera of the south east

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Hi me and my husband stayed a few months ago, was all we needed and dog friendly, however the reception isn't actually a reception more like somewhere for the dog to sleep, we arrived late as we had travelled from Germany and had to check in through the noisey bar. And one night I had taken my dog for a toilet outside and on the way back I could hear someone calling for someone called rob. Rob Rob.....looked around and no one was about even though it was very close. After a few minutes I realised it was the parrot lol

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jamsarnie4
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The place is very welcoming,the room I stayed in was very comfortable.
My room overlooked the beach,and the food was great.
I would recommend the hotel to all my friends and family.
The staff at the hotel were very friendly and I could not fault a thing.
I will definitely be visiting again very soon

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay last week. The hotel is welcoming, with a comfy bar and restaurant. Food is excellent, and the bedrooms are clean and well decorated. I would not hesitate to recommend your hotel to other visitors to Sandgate, Folkestone or the surrounding towns on the Kent coast.
Mr Michael Clifford
Visiting from Murcia, Spain

Room Tip: When you book, ask for sea view or road side. The road side will of course be a little noisier, but it is not an exceptionally busy road.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We have just had the distinct privilege of staying at The Royal Norfolk Hotel for the first time. The staff were very friendly, engaging and helpful. Our room was a delight (with views over the castle and beach) and the food exceptional. Overall, we could not have wished for a more relaxing family stay by the sea!

Room Tip: Recommend room 42.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family