“Kids Frollick”
Review of Grays Beach

Grays Beach
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Its a playground and park for kids of ages up to 10. If you want to see your kids have fun climbing , jumping and having an adventure then this is the place.Lots of equipment for them and you to lose 4 hours of time. My kids are aged 2, 3 and 5 and they love it every time.

4  Thank philip1970
There are newer reviews for Grays Beach

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Excellent place to visit with the kids. The beach is man made behind the sea wall, with lots of climbing frames and other activities for the kids to play on. Take your picnic or buy from the beach café. Grays beach may not be the most picturesque place (River Thames surrounded by industrial views on both the Essex and the Kent side), but this place is safe, free and the kids can have plenty of fun. The whole of the beach area has level access with pathways, so very easy for push & wheel chairs alike.

5  Thank vasmagee
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We previously lived in Grays but have now moved to Sussex. However, during our time in Grays we had occasion to visit the Thameside Theatre for a show called We'll Meet Again. This was a very well produced show, and played to a Full House, the welcome we received at the theatre, was, as always first class, all in all a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

This this theatre is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

My toddlers loved the little time they spent at Grays Beach. It was clean enough and the sand was clean too, I didn't see any litter on the sand. Lots of things for kids to play with and even though its not a beach all that's missing is water but the sand makes up for the missing water. This place is for kids and not adults so I would expect adults to be impressed. I will take my kids again but when it's off peak so they have run around and play. The only put off was soe older kids were there who were using profanity but I blame the parents.

1  Thank Travelmoimoi
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Living in Essex alk my life, I knew Grays "Beach" wasn't actually a beach, however I wasn't prepared for the filth that encrusts this place.
The sand is covered in litter, sone hidden, the employees clearly don't take care if the place, I wouldn't even let my kids near the water park, it looked teaming with disease!

2  Thank Charlotte85