“Lovely food and fast delivery”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Royal Balti

Royal Balti
Ranked #25 of 29 Restaurants in Spennymoor
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
durham
“Lovely food and fast delivery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Lovely food and fast delivery. I was hot when it arrived. I mostly enjoyed the nan bread. Would order from them again. I would love to find the time to sit in for a meal.

durham
“The best indian I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Really good hospitality, treated like a king! The food really is second to none! I Would recomend this restaurant to anyone. The service is really quick and so friendly they really do care!

• Visited September 2013
Tyson202, Owner at Royal Balti, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thankyou for time, this really does help!
Durham, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Food excellent drinks excellent
Excellent prices excellent staff!!!!
Would definatley recommend. Brilliant for any occasion just a night out or birthdays etc.

Tyson202, Owner at Royal Balti, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thankyou for your time. This really does help!
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I usually order my take-away from here which I never regret, I decided to dine in for my very first time on a Friday night and I have to say it was a choice that I regret I never made before!

I have been to many restaurants in Durham and I can say from my experience that this restaurant is far beyond any restaurant I have been to in the past. The food was amazing as well as the waiters that served us. Made me and my friends feel very welcome. Was also pleased to receive a 10% discount as I am a student. Will definitely be back soon. Keep up the good work!

hartlepool
“Couldn't be more accommodating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Absolutely fantastic night! Naz could not be more accommodating! He made sure all of what we wanted was met! Even though the restaurant and takeaway was busy they made sure that we were seen to! The food was faultless! Gorgeous! Well done! Atmosphere was so warming, I felt humbled to be there! Thanks for a brilliant night!

• Visited September 2013