“Another great day paintballing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Delta Force Paintball Plymouth

Delta Force Paintball Plymouth
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Plympton
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Plymouth, is located in Plympton near Plymouth, set in picturesque woodland. The Terminator is a regular at this centre, frequently invading fields, giving players the opportunity to earn bonus points and free gun upgrades. Delta Force Plymouth has 6 varied game scenarios enable customers to experience paintball at it's best, including Minefield attack, Castle Wallenberg, Haunted Graveyard, and Viet Cong Village. Catering to local tastes, offering local delicious large Cornish pasties for lunch!
Northampton, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Another great day paintballing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

Alays guaranteed a great day with Delta Force! Spent a morning here as part of of rugby club tour with a group of 16yr olds - had an excellent time. Quality of the game zones very good, marshalls, briefings and equipment all excellent as usual; centre manager very helpful. the booking/admin process with their call centre is also very good.

Everyone had a brilliant time!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Jane A
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Plymouth, responded to this review, 21 December 2012
Thank you for your fantastic review. It sounds like you are an avid paintballer at Delta Force. Its great that you had another action packed day and that your group had a brillinat time. Delta Force looks forward to having you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team

Plymouth
164 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 285 helpful votes
“A fantastic days fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

There are many paintball locations to choose from in South Devon and I choe this one at random. It was totally excellent! The location was good, the safety briefing comprehensive, the equipment was fine and the games excellent. My group of four included ages 11,14, 15, 46 and every single person had a very good time indeed. I highly reccomend this paint ball company and location.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank David M
Thank you for choosing Delta Force Plympouth, we are honoured to hear that you were very happy with your random choice and that you would definitely recommend our centre to others. Paintball is a great activity for all ages, we are pleased that your whole group thoroughly enjoyed the day. Delta Force looks forward to seeing you and your team back for more action packed paintball.

Kind regards,
The Delta Force Paintball Team
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent occasional fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2012

Had a try of paintball on voucher so all we paid for was extra ammo. 11 year olds had a whale of a time as did our 2 adults. Loved the hospitality and warm welcome and that tea and coffee is free on tap, as it were. Great if you are in waiting area. Maybe a bit expensive if full price so out of our price range but would def go again in reduced rate

2 Thank Ann R
Cornwall UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“10 out of 10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

My first visit to Delta Force Plymouth and can only say positive things about the whole thing, from booking to playing! I took 5 12 year olds and they loved every minute. The staff were fantastic from looking after the kids to bringing me cups of tea throughout the day (I didn't join in, not keen on self inflicted pain lol). Will definitely be going again and would recommend this centre to anyone, you won't be disappointed!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank happytraveller775
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing day out of adrenaline fun at a professional company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

We visited Delta Force Paintball Plymouth yesterday to celebrate a 30th birthday. We are a group of 7 adults ageing from 19 to 33 and varying degrees of fitness. We are all gamers very familiar with FPS games, in particular the Battlefield series of games. We were very much looking forward to experiencing the battlefield in 'real life' as it were.

Well, we were not disappointed. This was without a doubt one of the best experiences of my life. I could tell you all about how excellent paintball is but I want to review Delta Force Plymouth in particular because not only was the paintball amazing, but I was beyond impressed with the company. I rarely write reviews but felt so inclined to tell you how amazing Delta Force are because not only was paintballing fun, but they made the day fantastic.

They have, set in the woodland, 6 game modes each providing a different feel and experience. This includes team death match, a capture the flag and a particular favourite of our group was the minefields 'defend the general' mode. My personal favourite Castle Wolfenstein involved defending a castle from an oncoming hoard. Absolutely amazing, my heart was racing and I had a massive smile on my face the entire day.

Delta Force really do put safety first, they are serious about keeping everyone safe whilst they have fun. Unfortunately during one game a member of our team (but not our group) experienced what I think was an epileptic fit (he was okay in the end). The staff reacted so well and professionally, made sure everyone had their guns down and although it was scary they really dealt with a horrible situation so very well. I felt safe the entire day.

All the staff were friendly, polite and professional, it was obvious that they enjoy their job and wanted every single person to have a great day. Sam, the centre manager, was simply incredible. From the moment we got there to the minute we left she was attentive and friendly, making sure we had everything we needed and that we were having a great time.

As well as keeping you safe, they also really look after you. After every game Sam or one of her team were waiting with poured cups of water to refresh us. Sam noticed a rip in my overalls so got me a new set to protect my own clothes. My husband's got a massive head so needed a special bigger helmet which they quickly arranged. There was an award ceremony at the end where two of our party received certificates for special achievements - it really put the icing on the cake as it were.

As for value for money - yes, this is not the cheapest day out when you start to pay for the paintballs. We used approx 400 balls each which was being fairly conservative, you could easily use several times this depending on your budget (100 balls = £8) but you're not going to be doing this every weekend and for the fun of the day, coupled with the exceptional service Delta Force provide, this is an excellent way to spend your hard earned cash. A couple of things cost a bit of money that you might not expect - a locker is £5 with £3 refund at the end and there's a 50p charge for de-mister for your helmet which you will probably need.

To summarise, I can not speak highly enough of Delta Force Plymouth. If you aren't particularly local to Plymouth and considering which site to use, I would advise you travel to choose this centre as you won't be disappointed. If I could find any fault at all there would only be two things. When you park in their car park it isn't 100% obvious which way you should walk (you go down into the wood and not back onto the road) and the other thing is that I organised this as a surprise event several months ago with Delta Force HQ and informed them it was a surprise. A week before the event though HQ called me and left a message on our answer phone so my husband rumbled the surprise! Obviously they didn't note my request not to leave a message. This is easily forgiveable though!!

Incredible day, outstanding experience which was made even better by a highly professional, fun and safe company. Thoroughly recommend.

Visited July 2012