“Repeat visit”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Repeat visit”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

It's been some time since we last visited St Elizabeths, but the food was every bit as good as we remembered. From the complementary Amuse-Bouche to the lovely quite large desserts it was enjoyed by all. We were a larger party than the previous visit, so perhaps because of that, the service was not quite as good. We look forward to a return visit though.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“First class meal and service Plymouths gem!!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is one of Plymouths best restaurants I went here for our bowls club Christmas meal and we re booked for next year right after we had eaten, my wife and I have also eaten here on a number of occasions and have never had any cause for complaint regarding service or quality of food, I would recommend this establishment wholeheartedly especially for a special occasion, give it a try you will not be dissapointed

Ivybridge
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Three of us went for lunch on Saturday and it's all lovely. The setting is great and the staff attentive. The food was very good and well cooked & served hot. Couldn't fault it.

Plymouth, UK
“Lovely setting for family celebration”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely evening meal here as a family to celebrate a birthday. The little touches that go towards making a restaurant special are on the whole all in place here, ordering drinks at the bar and having them bought to your table, napkins placed on your lap, amuse-bouche and complimentary bread roll for example. Having said that there were slight flaws that when a restaurant goes to such lengths to get some things right you would expect them to do; pulling chairs out for guests, serving from the left, replacing the water jug half way through the meal, and not leaning across diners to serve others. I ordered a steak, Medium to well done, which was quite well done at one end and rather rare at the other, i know i should have sent it back but when you are eating out with others you don't want to eat alone. I may be being picky because we really did enjoy our meal.
The food on the whole was excellent, good size portions and not over priced and besides my steak, we all enjoyed every dish that we ordered. Make sure you leave room for the desserts, they were all delicious!

1 Thank richharri
Plymouth,UK
“Relaxing break”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were treated to dinner, bed and breakfast for Christmas from my parents. Our room was perfect, huge bed, large bathroom with superb bath and good shower. Dinner was excellent and great value. We will definitely return to stay again and just to go for dinner.