The first time I came to St Elizabeth's House, my hostess insisted that before I did anything else I had to visit the Ladies. Strange I thought but when I entered the room I was amazed. It was fascinating, very modern and totally different! But that is not all this stylish hotel offers. It has an air of elegance, a charming garden, quietly but perfectly furnished rooms and is just a very welcoming place. The only room I did not like especially was the dining room. It seemed to lack atmosphere but the food definitely was excellent and the service very pleasant. A lot of weddings take place here and I can well understand why. Situated in a quiet spot on the outskirts of the busy city it is restful, peaceful and a great place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm. Situated in the historic village of Plympton St Maurice and surrounded by 9 acres of sweeping lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens, St Elizabeth's House offers an idyllic retreat from the stresses of busy lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St Elizabeth's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel Plympton
- St Elizabeth's House Plympton, Devon