We were staying at this hotel last weekend, When there we were guests of a wedding. On arriving to hotel we were met with a rude and unhelpful memmber of staff working the reception desk. She was tall with dark hair middle aged. Was like asking her for any help was too much for her, Got the impression she would have been happy to stand all day filing her nails then helping customers. We then decided to head into Leeds centre and plenty of shops and food places to avail off. Got a taxi back to the hotel just under £20 which isn't too bad. We decided to eat in the bar and the food was average, Do have the say the guys working the bar were very helpful and polite, Food is moderate price.
The next day was the wedding and as we left hotel for church part was ahrdly anyone around if you had any queries. The tables in reception/waiting area were covered with glasses and dirty dishes from night before. We arrived back after church to attend reception of wedding. The drinks waiting on arrival were lovely and the sitting area to wait till dinner was comfy and clean. All the girls serving the dinner were nice and polite and well mannered so no complaints. Food was nice and the set up of the room was nice too. We then cleared the room so they could get ready for evening reception. Was done quite quickly but still had wait around. The staff working the bar were polite and the drinks were good price as they had a happy hour or drink deals on.
On the following day we went up for breakfast in restaurant. The food was done as a buffet and was the usual fry stuff. They also had cereal, toast and fruit. All the buffet fry food was soggy as it had been sitting for god knows how long. That afternoon we spent relaxing in hotel and used the vending machines to starve off hunger pangs, Again staff or vender machine workers mustn't call often as alot of the chocolate was month or two out of date. We ate in the bar again for evening meal. Again food was nice enough but nothing special. We had nipped out and on arrival back to hotel was faced with Miss unfriendly, No smile, no welcome of guests back, was fixing make up or looking at herself and when asked a question she mumbled her answer and was not forthcoming in helping us and to make us more comfy.
All in all hotel is ok but maybe staff training on customer service, cleanliness, overall how to be well mannered wouldn't go a miss. Or perhaps some people have worked too long and no longer strive to have good customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel is a modern hotel, set in 3 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds, offering panoramic views of the surrounding area, including the stunning Yorkshire Dales. The hotel is situated just 2 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport, 8 miles from Leeds city centre and 10 miles from Bradford city centre, making it one of the most conveniently located Leeds Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel Leeds
- Britannia Hotel Leeds
- Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Bramhope, Yorkshire