“The food🍝that never lets you down. ”

Zucchini Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Batley
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friends, family & myself have been coming to this establishment since it opened & I’ve yet to encounter any issues with the food, staff or cleanliness of this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food. But on a weekend it gets very full better going mid week. I recommend the pizza and steak dishers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here today as recurring customers of the restaurant. Though my food taste is not in favour of Italian, I find the pizza served are adequate for myself and rather enjoyable. I would most certainly recommend this place to anyone, but would ask that they check the bill before paying. Previously this has not been an issue ( to my knowledge ) but today I was charged for drinks from another table, that had been put onto our bill! We did not realise until after payment was made, and only discovered due to people splitting the bill.

Thankfully the issue was rectified with no problems, the over payment was refunded and a free shot of lemoncello ( a shot ) was given to each of us.

Pleasant place though can be very loud.

We will return again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked lunch for Father’s Day. There was 8 of us. We were seated straight away and the service and food was excellent. The restaurant was really busy and the atmosphere was great! Highly recommend to book as they do great offers on a Monday, Wednesday and Sunday!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were greeted with a warm smile and a handshake from the owner "Egor". We had drinks at the bar and showed to our table in a timely manor. The staff tried really hard and were very professional. The fresh crab salad and Garlic Mushrooms from the specials board did not disappoint. We will return soon.