Last minute booking as our usually hotel in Daventry area was fully booked , located in lovely village , staff very pleasant rang to confirm arrival etc, room was small but very nice , huge bathrom , nice selection of tea coffee , sparkling water etc , great selection in bar , breakfast excellent , we have stayed in many local hotels and this has outshone them all , will book again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good News in January 2014 we have been awarded AA 4 stars for our accommodation standard and a AA Dining award for the quality of our food. The Olde Coach House is set in the beautiful village of Ashby St Ledgers which was mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086.In addition to our existing 4 bedrooms we are also home to 11 individually designed boutique bedrooms all with the facilities you expect from a top hotel, but located in the converted stables of this country inn.The rooms include designer bathrooms with rain showers, heated towel rails,bathrobes,32" flat screen TVs, ipod charger, direct dial telephones, pillow menu,comfy new beds with cosy duvets and FREE WIFI.OCH also boasts a charming rustic Bar with flagstone floors, low beams and open fires, a contemporary Restaurant and fantastic garden and courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The Olde Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olde Coach House Hotel Ashby Saint Ledgers
- The Olde Coach House Ashby Saint Ledgers, Northamptonshire